June 30, 2009

Scrap or Dare #9

This gorgeous photo comes from a great blog I just happened upon called, Smart Bride Blog. It has tons of inspiration for beautiful weddings. I just fell in love with the colors and cant wait to play tomorrow morning! Have fun!

COLORS:

Buttercup (Yellow)
Black
White Daisy or Colonial White
Bamboo (Cream) ***Optional***




**My colors refer to the Close To My Heart colors. Feel free to use whichever colors you have on hand!**

To participate simply create a project using these colors and post it on your blog or a public forum. Then return to my blog to link your project through Mr. Linky! It is super easy!! If you have any problems with Mr.Linky, feel free to leave a link to your project as a comment :) I hope you all have fun creating!


0 comments:

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates