June 05, 2009

Mojo Monday! The Road Less Traveled


I FINALLY got around to creating this week's Mojo Monday Card! You will probably be seeing a few more Stampin' Up papers in use here since I (for the first time, EVER) recently purchased a bunch of their sets -- and yes, I am still a hardcore CTMHer!

Papers: Stampin' Up -- Good Morning Sunshine

Stamp: CTMH -- Vintage Postcard D1207

Embellishments: CTMH Embroidery Floss and black brads




I have seen quite a few stampers create cute stamps for their cards like this, using the Provo Craft teeny tiny scallop scissors, and have always wanted to try it out! As soon as I decided to use the pear paper, I knew that I needed to do the stamp with it and love the result! The "stamp" is up on foam squares for added dimension. Not quite sure what event I will use this card for, but I like having cute cards that are left blank for any occasion around.

Hope you likey! Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job with this MOJO! What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates