I must admit that I rarely ever make my cards for my nephews, but I saw an opportunity to make this card special and decided to go for it. There is also a new challenge going on, called Pile It On. It is actually quite inspiring -- basically, you are given a challenge and you must use that challenge along with at least one other challenge that comes up. There are MANY scrapbooking and card-making challenges out there and even if you dont feel like attempting the Pile It On challenge, I encourage you to at least check it out. They also have a link list of all challenges offered by the day that each challenge is released, so that can be helpful as well.
Here is a list of the different challenges that I completed with this single card :)
1. Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #54 -- Teal, Baby Blue, Green, Orange and White
2. Limelight Papercrafts Sketch and Product Challenge #23 -- Rhinestones
3. 2 Red Bananas -- Use 3 Different Patterned Papers
4. Three Clovers Designs -- Technique: Paper Piecing
5. Stamptacular Sunday -- Make it for a Boy!
6. Daring Cardmakers -- Use something with "Weather"
7. And of course, Pile It Up -- Non-Stamped Sentiment
CTMH-- True Happiness D1365
Fun Times B1309
Accessories: Copic Markers to color Frog, Rhinestones and Foam Squares.
I had a tough time deciding whether or not to put that frog on there but I really did want it to be more little boy-ish. Just clouds wasnt going to cut it for my cutie nephew.