June 25, 2009

In Loving Memory...

I heard the news while I was at work today and it just broke my heart. I just pray that the media and others will give respect to Michael's family and children during these hard times. The world made him the way he was and deep down I believe he was a loving person who just wanted to show love to others the way he desired to be loved.

I will forever remember all of the excitement that he brought into my childhood and will dance the night away in remembrance of him and his amazing talent...

3 comments:

Kevin and Erica said...

I'm with you friend... it's very sad :(

Unknown said...

Right there with you. loved the guy and feel like somebody I know died. I wish it wasn't true

Stampin Lucy said...

thanks for sharing this, brings back LOTS of memories...I used to watch this over and over again =}

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates