June 18, 2009

Happily Ever After...

This weekend, my husbands close friend from high school years is getting married! I think it will be special to be there since he was the Best Man in our wedding and I know he was always a great friend to Garrett. Today I had a very limited time to create, so decided to go for simple and sweet for the wedding card. I had a lot of inspiration for this card CPS for the Sketch and from Dawn McVey's color challenge and that is really what made it a quick card! Thanks, Dawn! (too bad, I created it too late to turn in for the challenge :(

I am also happy to say that I was in her Spotlight last week and I was so excited that someone as creative and awesome as Dawn was recognizing my card! Hope you guys like this week's card, using: Garden Green, Black and Colonial White.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card! The colors are great! I never thought to use this set for a wedding card!

Christina said...

Great card!!!!

Unknown said...

Stunning wedding card!
Blessings,
Kim XXX

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates