June 04, 2009

All of a Sudden Card Crazy!

What in the world...


Since I started scrapbooking three years ago, I never really got into the whole card-making thing; Mostly just when I needed a card. But now that I am becoming more and more addicted to the Scrapbooking and Card Challenges (thanks to Kelly Jo, who introduced me to them!), I find myself making more cards than ever!

Well, tonight I was searching for yet more Challenges that I could take part in... there are plenty of Color Challenges to go around and I really need some more Sketch challenges to help keep up with all of these cards... and I came across this blog called Caardvarks (you know like Aardvarks but with cards?) and I immediately fell in love! I am SO bummed that I didnt find it a day sooner since I missed the last challenge that ended at midnight! Anyhow, you have to check it out, lots of inspiration and the Designers there are amazing!

Also thought I would share a list of the Challenges I have been taking part in (or plan to). Feel free to share any others that you guys love and can't get enough of!


Kelly Jo's Color Chef Challenge

Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration

Amy R's Friday Sketch

2 Sketches 4 You

Mojo Monday

Caardvarks


So, that is pretty much it on my end... I better be careful not to get too carried away and fall in love with a million challenges. Right now I am unemployed, but as soon as I find a job, I KNOW that I wont be doing nearly as much scrapping as I do right now :( I will miss it for sure!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

I know what you mean about doing lots of challenges... One of my all time favorites is from Stacey's Stamping Stage. She does the jewelry inspiration challenge. Here's her blog...

http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates