May 26, 2009

Scrap or Dare #4!

Last week's winner was chosen at Random.org..... AND THE WINNER IS: IONA!!!! Thanks for playing, Iona! Send me your address for your goodies to Ames33@gmail.com :)

This week's inspirational photo comes from an article in Associated Content about Home Decor. I really wanted this week's Scrap or Dare to challenge you to use a different combo that you wouldnt normally think of putting together... So, I hope this works! **Next week I am going to start a three week series of masculine colors for the upcoming Father's Day!

COLORS: Breeze, Watermelon, Citrus Leaf OR Sweet Leaf and White Daisy

**My colors refer to the Close To My Heart colors. Feel free to use whichever colors you have on hand!**

To participate simply create a project using these colors and post it on your blog or a public forum. Then return to my blog to link your project through Mr. Linky! It is super easy!! I hope you all have fun creating! I will post my creation soon!


1 comments:

Erica Rossi said...

I love those cards, I hope I'm available when you do that class :) Maybe I can have at my place, but we'll see

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates