May 19, 2009

Scrap or Dare #3!


This weeks Scrap or Dare inspirational photo comes from a wonderful little shop on Etsy called Boojiboo. They have the cutest aprons you could ever find! I recently just purchased one and decided that I would choose one for this week's inspiration :)

COLORS:

Ocean, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate and Colonial White


**My colors refer to the Close To My Heart colors. Feel free to use whichever colors you have on hand!**

To participate simply create a project using these colors and post it on your blog or a public forum. Then return to my blog to link your project through Mr. Linky! It is super easy!! I hope you all have fun creating and this week THERE WILL BE A PRIZE for a winner that is selected at random :) Please post by next Monday to be included in the drawing!


















One of my new favorite stamp sets is Treetops, it makes for a sweet card! I can never resist using the tiny sentiment "Life is Good" along with the cards I make with this set, it is just so sweet looking!

Stamp Sets Used:
Treetops (C1368)
Spot on Backgrounds (D1280)

Embellishments: Buttons and Brads


4 comments:

Christina said...

Me likey that apron!! Now I'm gonna have to go check out that Etsy site and possibly by one for me! :)

Unknown said...

Love the apron and this color combination!

Meredith said...

How cute! Hopefully I can play along (at naptime today...)

Meredith (fellow Consultant)

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Amy! See, it took me all week, but I did it. These were really wonderful colors to work with. Thanks bunches. You can see my card here:

HERE

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates