May 11, 2009

Scrap or Dare #2
















First of all, I want to thank Iona, for being the one and only participant in my first challenge last week! haha Here is to hoping that more of you might be more interested in this week's Scrap or Dare. I am going to change a few things up this week though, so pay attention!

Scrap or Dare will now include color suggestions to go along with the inspiration photo. Please note that I will be using Close To My Heart ink color names as a reference, however you can use any colors that may be similar on your project. Originally, I didnt want to post colors in order to keep from hindering any inspirations that you might have without them. However, I desire to promote CTMH colors since they are the loves of my life! (shh... dont tell the DH)

So please do play along and simply post a link to your project (not your whole blog, please) at the bottom of this post on Mr. Linky. If you have any Questions please dont hesitate to ask!

Happy Scrap or Daring!


This week's inspiration photo comes from the World Market (again... love that place!). The photo is of three beautifully bright embroidered pillows. I fell in love with the summery feeling they give off.

The card I created follows in that summer theme and I cant wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

Stamp Sets Used:

Treetops (C1368)
You're A Hoot (C1362)









2 comments:

Jaime Benavides said...

Love your card! Is there a deadline for your Scrap or Dare Challenge? I'd love to participate...Let me know! Thanks;)

Jamie Harder said...

your card is awesome!!!!!

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates