May 06, 2009

Easy, Cute Stationary Gift Sets!

**DID YOU MISS THE CTMH BLOG HOP?? Go here to get started! Links at bottom of her post -- Erin Herring's Blog



First of all, let me start by saying, NO! I dont have a lot of time on my hands (all the time, haha)... for now, I do, only because I was recently laid off. Sometimes I look at some of these ladies wonderful projects and wonder how they do it with so little time in the day and a lot to do (and I dont even have children yet!). But let me tell you, I am loving this time to create. It is a blessing from the Lord! I am taking advantage of it this week, because I know that in time, I will need to find another job and not to mention the fact that there are other rather important things that I could fill my time with beside papercrafting... though I love it so!

All that said :) I found this amazing template for this adorable (and easy!) stationary holder and immediately had to have it! I purchased it for $5.00 HERE at Papertrey Ink. They have plenty of other cute templates that I look forward to trying out soon, but for now I am sticking to this one. The first one took me an hour and a half just because I needed to figure it out and make it perfect... then for the next three, it just flew! I could do one in under an hour! So here you go.... a cute, easy, quick and cheap gift that people will love!


Set #1

Paper: CTMH May Constant Campaign -- Tickled Pink!

Colors: Blush, Crystal Blue, White Daisy & Sweet Leaf





Set #2

Paper: CTMH -- Unforgettable

Colors: Desert Sand, Tulip, Sorbet & Tulip







Set #3

Paper: CTMH -- Emporium

Colors: Cocoa, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup & Vineyard Berry







Set #4 and #5

Paper: CTMH -- Boom Di Ada

Colors: Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, Barn Red & Autumn Terracotta






Set # 6

Paper: CTMH -- Silhouette

Colors: Black, Colonial White, Bamboo and White Daisy




STAMPS USED:
Believe Lowercase (C1190)
Dream Wishes (D1331)
Star Struck (D1237)


Embellishments Used: American Crafts grosgrain ribbon and CTMH Pewter Brads and Edge Anchors.

And here is how it looks on the inside all put together! LOVE IT!


I created these for some of the very special women in my life, using their first intial for the stationary. The cards are VERY simple -- I just stamped their initial with the circle stamp in the different colors of the paper pack... same with the back of the envelope! There are 10 cards and envelopes, you could probably fit no more than 12 on each side. I cant even tell you how much fun I had creating these, and I know they are all going to very loving homes... just a couple more to make tomorrow!

Happy Creating!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love your card holders---beautiful! Of course I want the pattern so, I looked around and I think Tresa Black has a similar one on her site. Thanks for sharing your inspiring work with us. Linda

Unknown said...

These are all so adorable! I really need to try one of these ... you did a beautiful job. Your friends are sure to treasure them!

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates