February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day at the Schultz Home <3



Since Valentine's Day was on a weekend this year, we initially had wanted to go on a small trip to celebrate it (yes! An excuse to get away!). However, we decided to postpone it since rain was predicted for the weekend... So we chose to stay in and have a relax day and just treat each other like true Valentines.

We slept in, Gare made me dinner (Steak, cheesie mashed potatoes and green beans), I made him some yummy heart-shaped cookies and we saw a movie. It was truly a relaxing day which we hadnt felt we had had in quite awhile, so very well worth it.







Also, the week of Valentine's I really just felt like creating! I was in love with all of the cards and other special gifts I had seen made in magazines and online forums, so I broke out my new stamps and papers (that just so happened to be Valentine colors!) and started creating. I made some mini 4x4 Valentine's for Jackie to give to her small group girls and then a card for each of our Mothers. I was pretty excited about the outcome so here they are!


0 comments:

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates