April 19, 2009

The Official Blog Candy!


So I have officially chosen exactly what I will be giving away as my 2 Year Anniversary Blog Candy :) Here is a photo and what will be included! Sorry, the photo isnt too glamorous, its late and I didnt really want to wait till morning to post!

-- One handmade 3x3 Mini Pocket Album created by ME! (using Perfect Day PP)
-- One Sheet K & Company Flower Chipboard
-- One Set Layered Stickers by Colorbok
-- Five Metal Rim Tags by Making Memories
-- Five Olive Green Flowers by Making Memories
-- Five Matching Buttons by Making Memories
-- One Roll-up of Green Fibers

I also decided to have THREE WINNERS, instead of just one! It has been so great to see how many of you are also celebrating an anniversary and I didnt feel right just giving one prize. So I created two cute pairs of cards to mail to the last two winners :) One using the Key To My Heart PP and another using That's Amore (one cased from Lisa Stenz)! I hope that you like them... nothing super amazing, but they are cute, if I dont say so myself!

Thank you all for taking the time to check out my blog and leave all of your lovely compliments on my slideshow and artwork. I will randomly select the three winners on the last day of the month using Random.org. So please remember to leave your email address with your comment so that I can have a way to contact you if you win! Have a lovely day and hope you are all able to find some time to create this week :)

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Penny said...

So which post are we supposed to comment on? lol. I've commented on both. I love your cards here. I really wanted to get the tree set with my product credit but last minute decided to get mostly sets from the spring '09 book. Because I am scrapbooking my three kids so I got tons of "kid" stamps! The only new set I got was picture perfect, should be here today... if ups ever gets here

Amy Schultz said...

haha penny!! You can comment on both :) I will take both posts into account just in case, so I dont miss anyone! Thanks for your compliments and have a blast with your new stamps! I love my tree stamps!!!

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates