July 07, 2009

Scrap or Dare 10

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been running late on these Dare's lately... This week marks our 10th Dare!!! Thanks for those of you who play each week... which really is Iona and Emma haha

This week my Dare is a bit different! Just take a look at this adorable little back pack on the right... and use ONLY 2 of the colors* and a handmade flower on your project! I was challenged to create a flower of my own this last week and it was so much fun to think up something fun! I hope you will play along and enjoy these fun and bright colors... the combos are endless! *You may include a base color, such as white, black or cream.

COLOR OPTIONS:
Red
Green
Blue
Bright Pink
Light PInk
Orange
Yellow
Cream


To participate simply create a project using these colors and post it on your blog or a public forum. Then return to my blog to link your project through Mr. Linky! It is super easy!! If you have any problems with Mr.Linky, feel free to leave a link to your project as a comment :) I hope you all have fun creating!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute bag. I think I need it! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok Amy I finished the card and posted it JUST for you...NOT lol. Thanks for your challenges and your antics...a lot like me lol. Great challenges so far and making us think out of our boxes for sure. Hope you likey :D

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates