January 28, 2009

The Goal of the Blog

I finally feel like I can keep up with a blog. Many of you know I have tried before, but hopefully this year will be a different story. My goal is not to blog every day, but hopefully every week (baby steps, right?). I am even going to set an alarm each week so that I am sure to get on here and blog. A few things that I want to blog on, for memories sake as well as to share what Garrett and I are up to, are these:

-- My scrapbooking projects!
-- Our walk with God and service/ ministry here on earth!
-- Awesome Recipes that I have tried!
-- Family Photos!

Who knows what else will end up on here, maybe some emotions, praises, dreams, goals, prayer requests, etc.

0 comments:

Fun Stuff...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Christina and Iona!
 

My life... as a wifey! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates